Are you willing to sell your house before others crack the best bargain? It often happens that people fall blank when they try to find some simple yet essential tips to make their home stand out to buyers. So, why waste time brainstorming, here’s 8 such ways to do it-
- Pictures Attract Buyers: Yes, it really works. Just imagine when you shop online the first thing you check is the picture of the product you wish to buy. When posting an ad to sell your home, you need to post about 6 pictures of your home. Make sure that you hire a professional photographer specializing in shooting homes. For the best shots, call the professional on a sunlit day. The final 6 pictures should cover your home’s exterior front, main living area, bedrooms, kitchen and master bath.
- Prices with Round Figures Sell Quicker: Now, you must be wondering what could be the secret behind homes having ‘round figure prices’ selling faster. It’s actually pretty simple. When buyers browse through websites for homes, majority of them filter the prices as $400K to $500K. Thus, all the houses priced $399K are left out and ultimately take more time to get sold.
- Understand your Buyers: When you are clear on your head as to what type of buyers you wish to target for your home, you can impress them easily by making your home suitable to their needs. For instance, if you wish to sell your home to a working couple, you can transform an extra room to a home office. Again, if your target audiences are families, then concentrate on highlighting all that your house has to suit a family.
- Storage Spaces are on Demand: Every generation has a typical preference, which is quite common to all. Currently, for homes, storage spaces and roomy closets are very popular. So, get rid of all the extra clothing, shoes, and so on from your closets. A useful tip that can make your compact closets seem larger and well-arranged is to ‘color-code’ the remaining cloths to the sides and placing few empty cloth hangers in the middle.
- De-Clutter Your Home: One of the simplest tricks to get a buyer want to buy your house is to de-clutter your home. Eliminate all the items like wall paintings, family pictures, ornaments, vases, souvenir etc. Removing such things and placing them in the storage has two benefitting reasons. Firstly, a de-cluttered home makes it possible for the buyer to imagine the house as his/her. Secondly, when you remove all the mess, your home looks more spacious. This is a high point for drawing more buyers.
- Slight Refreshing Always Works: If you don’t wish to waste time showing your house to innumerable buyers and facing negative feedback, then refresh it. Check for all kinds of leakages, cracks in walls, whether the bathroom tiles need to be changed and so on. Sorting out such little things and giving your home a fresh look with some fabulous wall paint can impress the buyers at the very first glance.
- Tidy is Inviting: Whether you have a small space or a large one, tiding it up is an excellent way. A clean home looks very inviting to buyers. When you are on the mission to clean-up your home, pay special attention to the kitchen and bathrooms. Placing spotless sofa cover and dusting the carpets can help too. Making the house spanking clean is the most reasonable method to please the buyers.
- Don’t Forget Your Pets: If you have pets at home, then be very sure to keep them away from buyers, as all don’t entertain pets. It is best if you keep them in control and let the pets play outside during the time your buyers take a quick tour round the house. You can also restrict your pets to a particular room till the buyers leave.
These 8 ways are superbly beneficial to help your home stands out. Applying these tips will help you attract buyers. You will get your house sold in no time, leaving all the other competing buyers waiting for a chance.