Hemorrhoids Are you suffering from Hemorrhoids and looking for How to treat Hemorrhoids how to treat hemorrhoids at home fast, how to treat hemorrhoids at home, how to treat hemorrhoids naturally, how to treat internal hemorrhoids, how to treat hemorrhoids during pregnancy, preparation, how to treat hemorrhoids after birth, how to treat hemorrhoids naturally quickly if yes you are on right page
Hemorrhoids It is a condition of swollen blood vessels in rectum and /or anus.
There are two types of hemorrhoids internal and External
· There are many factors causing hemorrhoids like constipation, diarrhea, pregnancy, trauma and obesity
When to see a doctor
You should see a doctor if bleeding occurs during bowel movement, in mild cases your doctor may prescribe you overthe- counter creams, ointments or suppositories contains hydrocortisone.
Medical treatment in hemorrhoids
1. Rubber band ligation
Rubber bank ligation The doctor places a special rubber band around the base of hemorrhoids, the band cuts off circulation, causing the hemorrhoids to shrink
The doctors injects a chemical solution into the blood vessel to shrink the hemorrhoid.
3. Infrared coagulation
Using heat to shrink the hemorrhoid.
4. Surgery may be required in rare cases.
Some tips which help you to heal Hemorrhoid
· Make sure you eat enough fresh veggies and fruits which Some tips to heal Hemorrhoid contain fiber.
· Drink lots of fluids and water, you can drink prune juice as a natural laxative
· Decrease alcohol and caffeine intake because they considered irritants
· Take warm bathes during the day, soak in a bath tub filled with a warm water for 15 minutes.
· Avoid delaying the urge to have a bowel movement and avoid straining