The lower Back is a very common problem arise in any age of people. Most of people all ready faced this problem & many people that still facing this problem. Actually the lower problem is arise due to the many reason. Mechanical problems with the back itself can cause the pain. Also many reason to happen the back pain like disk breakdown, ruptured disks etc. so, today will discuss what is actually cause of lower back pain and how can exercise helps.
Who gets lower back pain problem:
Anyone can have back pain, but the some things that increase your risk are:
- Gettingolder. Lower back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are mainly in 30 to 40 years old.
- Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
- Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause the pain.
- Other diseases. Some types of arthritis and cancer can cause back pain.
- Your job. If you have to lift, push or pull while twisting your spine, you may get back pain. if you work at desk all day and do not sit up straight, you may also get back pain.
- Also smoking can cause to back pain.
What are the mainly cause of lower back pain lower back exercises for pain relief:
There are many causes of back pain. Mechanical problems with the lower back itself can cause back pain.
- Disk breakdown
- Tense muscles
- Ruptured Disks
Injuries from sprains, fractures, accidents, and falls can result in back pain.
Lower back can also occur with some conditions and diseases, such as:
- kidney stones
Other possible causes of back pain are infections, tumors, or stress.
How can exercise help to prevent pain problem lower back exercises at home:
The best things you can do to prevent lower back pain are:
- Exercise often and keep your back muscles strong.
- Exercise for the lower back pain can strengthen back, stomach, and leg muscles. They help support your spine, relieving back pain best lower back stretches.
- Maintain a healthy weight or lose weight if you are weight too much. To have strong bones, you need to get enough calcium and vitamin D every day.
- Try to stand up straight and avoid heavy lifting when you can. If you do lift something heavy, bend your legs and your back straight.
- Also we can suggest you some exercise to avoid the back pain like partial crunches, hamstring stretches, wall sits, knee to chest also you can try lifting weight can help you to prevent the back pain.
So, we are strongly recommended that when you have suffering the lower back problem then you must do lower back exercise because its best and easier way to prevent lower back problem lower back exercises with dumbbells, lower back core workouts